Sunday, May 8, 2011

Crabby pants

Yes, redheads can be a bit crabby at times but that is not what I am talking about here. :) I found this fun fabric at the Chez Ami warehouse here in town and fell in love with it. We are going to have a lot of fun with these shorts this summer!
The shorts were made from a McCall's pattern that was tagged "Easy" and the pattern really was easy! If you are looking for a good pattern to try out sewing shorts/pants for the first time, this is it! Stay tuned for matching dresses in the same fabric for Gabe's sisters!!!
The only thing that really confused me is that I figured out you need to top-stitch the non-existent zipper area, but I could not find that anywhere in the pattern. Hmmmm. I am sure I missed it but I don't know how!

No comments:

Post a Comment