Sunday, April 22, 2012

For Rebekah

I have a friend named Autumn who has been a dear friend for many years.  We are raising our young kids at the same time and her friendship has been such a blessing to me.  Autumn has two boys and just recently had a baby girl named Rebekah.  I made these gifts for her and I think they came out really well.
I am all for making burp cloths with the baby's initial on it so that you can them to places like church nursery or daycare and not have them mixed up with other children's burp cloths.  Childcare workers have such a hard job taking care of all those babies and trying to keep track of whose baby paraphernalia goes with which baby.  Why not make it easier for them by having your stuff monogrammed?
Want to see some other baby gift ideas???

1 comment:

  1. You are such a sweet friend!! These gifts are absolutely beautiful - you are so talented and I am amazed at the creativity and workmanship you put into them. They are extra special to us and will be treasured!

    ReplyDelete