Thursday, August 26, 2010

Are you ready for some football?

I have finished all of the football outfits that people have asked me to make for the season (but I am ALWAYS open to making some more!!) Here they are:

Fully lined rompers (pattern)
  • N.C. State for my son. Want to see more details on this romper for boys and other pics of non-football rompers I have made in this pattern? Here you go!
  • Washington Redskins for one of my daughters little friends, Holland. Want to see all of the details of how I tweaked this typically plain romper into a girlie outfit for Holland? Here you go!
  • N.Y. Giants for my niece (thanks mom for ordering this!!). I "girly-ized" this romper just a little bit by adding ribbon around the hem. My daughter had fun modeling it!

Partially-lined romper (pattern here)
  • Pittsburgh Steelers outfit for one of my friend's son, Aiden. Want to see more info on this romper and other non-football rompers in this same pattern? Here you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment