Thursday, August 19, 2010

Boy's fully lined romper


This was one of the first patterns I tackled because of the name of the website (YouCanMakeThis.com). It sounded easy enough!! And it was easy!! I really like this pattern because the romper is completely lined instead of just having a trunk-lining. Because of the complete lining, it is a really sturdy pattern and it keeps my son warmer than most rompers do which is great since he is usually prone to being cold.


These are the first two matching outfits I made for Isabelle and Gabe. I have gotten so much better in my technique since then but they hold a special place in my heart.
The second time I made this outfit was as a NC State outfit. This picture of Gabe is not the best one I have in this outfit but I am working on taking a better one. This outfit is what I recommend to people to have made during the winter months since it is fully lined.


The third time I made this outfit, it was part of a matching set for Isabelle, Gabe and their cousins at a family reunion. They all looked so adorable in the same fabric but in different patterns! What do you think?




It has been fun to learn on this pattern and get better and better each time I make it. I have not made it with snaps yet but plan on doing that soon!

I recently made this pattern for a little girl whose mom loves the Washington Redskins. I think it is so cute! Have a look and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment