Sunday, August 15, 2010

Toddler's top and dress (McCall's 5416)

Isabelle has a sweet friend named Holland who was born just 2 weeks after Isabelle. They are so adorable together!! Here are some sweet pics of them growing up together.


Holland was being a sweet friend and keeping Isabelle company in "time-out" in this picture~~~

I did not make these matching outfits for the girls. It was a total coincidence that they had the same outfit, but it did start some wheels turning in my mind...


I made Isabelle this top a long time ago but then decided that it would be sweet if Holland had a matching one so I made it for Holland's 2nd birthday. It looks like I made it a little too long for Holland as a top so she is wearing it as a dress right now. It will be cute this fall over some red pants or leggings. I like the ribbon on the hem of Holland's top.

No comments:

Post a Comment