Friday, August 13, 2010

Pillowcase Dress


This pillowcase dress is so much fun to make because the possibilities are ENDLESS and it also practical because it is extremely versatile. It can be used in the summer as it is and then you can add leggings in the fall and then a turtleneck in the winter.

I had a friend make Isabelle and her girl cousins matching pillowcase dresses last winter and she did an awesome job!! Thanks, Monica!
After I got into sewing this summer, I realized that I could make these dresses pretty easily myself. I used Monica's dresses as a pattern and also found this tutorial helped me fill in the blanks. I cannot tell you how adorable I think these dresses are. If you want a great beginner sewing project, this is it!!! Anyone with a sewing machine and cute fabric can do it!!

Along with the dress at the top of this page, here is another one that I have made since.

No comments:

Post a Comment