Sunday, August 22, 2010

Football season is here!!!!!!

Well, who says women can't enjoy football season and be cute at the same time? Here is a romper (although it looks like a dress in the first picture) I have made for a sweet little girl in my life named Holland. She and Isabelle are only 2 weeks apart. This romper pattern is fully lined which is wonderful for the cooler months that go along with football season.


This is the first time I have tweaked this pattern for a girl and I think it came out really cute (other than the fact that it is Redskins material, of course!)! The ribbon and ruffles at the bottom were a challenge, but they were fun to figure out. The hardest part was figuring out how to hide the top of the ruffles inside the romper. I can't wait to see if Holland and her mom like it!

Are you wondering what it would look like on a little boy? Well, the ruffles would be gone, of course!! Here is Gabe's NC State romper (please excuse the stains on the neck area... boys sure are messy!!).
Want to see all of the rompers I have made with this pattern? Here you go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment