Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Boy's Romper (Easy McCall's 2033)


I have made this outfit (the little boy's jumper) a few times. I have gotten much better at matching the pattern at the center seam since making this Steelers romper, but I think it looks cute even though it is a little mismatched. My friend's husband is a huge Steelers fan and he loved it!!

I have made it with and without pockets and have made it in a short- and long-legged version. Here is my nephew in this outfit.

Here is a great picture of how you can put different kids in the same fabric but in different patterns. This was the first time I made matching outfits for my kids and their cousins! My nephew Elliott (on the far left) is wearing this romper pattern in the nautical print. Gabe is wearing a fully-lined romper and the girls are wearing gathered tops that can be made as dresses.




No comments:

Post a Comment